Player of the Week
East Side Mario's is proud the sponsor Ringette Night every Wednesday in Charlottetown at the CARI Complex.
This year we are proud to partner again with East Side Mario’s and have Ringette Night in Charlottetown every Wednesday night with up to 5 games being played at the CARI Complex.
- Nov 7 U12 Ring Rockets - Alyssa Cooper
- Nov 21 U12 Ben's Rats - Sophies Hayes
- Nov 28 U12 Sharp Shooters - Ella David
- Dec 5 U10 Purple Predators - Ellie Conohan
- Dec 12 U8 Polar Bears - Paige Hancock
- Dec 26 U10 Ice Breakers - Sophie Nelson
- Jan 2 U8 Teal Jets - Julia Smith
- Jan 9 U10 Blue Blages - Nora French
- Jan 16 U10 Chick With Sticks - Lauren Misener
- Jan 23 U8 Blue Rockets - Devyn David
- Jan 30 U8 Black Sharks - Laney McGonnell
- Feb 6 U12 Comets - Breanna Mayne
- Feb 13 U10 Purple Predators - Olivia Connolly
- Feb 20 U12 Ben's Rats Tarrah Wood
- Feb 27 U8 Teal Jets Maggie Croken
East Side Mario’s also team specials listed below for Charlottetown Ringette Teams. In the mean time, stop by the restaurant on Unviversity Ave before or after the game to fuel up your body for a great night of Ringette!
East Side Mario’s
Pepperoni, pizza sauce and a blend of cheeses.
GM # 1
Pasta stuffed with cheese, tossed with tomato and Alfredo sauces,
then baked with cheese.
GM # 2
A generous portion of our Dececco fettucinne noodles smothered
with a creamy alfredo sauce
GM # 3
Spaghetti With Meatballs
Our savoury Meatballs simmered in tomato sauce served on top of
Spaghetti and covered in Napolitana sauce
GM # 4
Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
A seasoned chicken breast, breaded with herbed breadcrumbs, topped with
napolitana sauce and provolone cheese. Served on grilled ciabatta bread.
GM # 5
All meals are served with Unlimited Caesar or Garden salad, baked garlic home loaf , and a choice of bottomless soft drink ,tea or coffee
Total cost per person is $15.00. This price includes tax and gratuity.
East Side Mario's
449 University Avenue
For reservations, please call