Charlottetown and Area Ringette Association Registration takes place from September 15-30. All players must be registered using on-line registration system on our website at one of the 3 sessions at the CARI Complex with payment made before the player draft on October 21 or they will not be included in the team draft.
If you could not complete the registration at one of our sessions at the CARI Complex, please complete the form online below and mail in your checks (2) for Registration and Jersey Deposit by Friday October 5 to:
Registrar, Charlottetown Ringette
25 Kenwood Circle
Tel. (902) 314-8006
You must complete a separate registration and payment for each player being registered.
Registration costs for 2012-13 season:
- U8 $175.00 (Less $ 60.00 if Charlottetown resident $115.00)
- U10-U16U19 $325.00 (Less $120.00 if Charlottetown resident $205.00)
- OPEN $250.00
- Discount for 2nd registered player/family $15.00
- Discount for 3rd registered player/family (Resident) $100.00
- Discount for 3rd registered player/family (Non Resident) $160.00
Jersey Deposit: Please provide a separate $65 Jersey Deposit Cheque Dated April 1st, 2013
- Full refund prior to October 31st;
- After October 31st, but prior to December 15th, $ 50 is non-refundable to cover RPEI Insurance Fees; however, players are eligible to receive 50% of the balance of their fees;
- After December 15th, fees are non-refundable.
- Prior to October 31st, $ 50 is non-refundable to cover RPEI Insurance Fees, as well as $ 50 non-refundable Administration Fee; however, players are eligible to receive 50% of the balance of their fees;
- After October 31st, fees are non-refundable
Please note that there will be a $25.00 charge for NSF cheques.
HOW TO REGISTER AS A RETURNING PLAYER
1. If you are a returning player, please select Yes.
2. Enter your Name, Birthday and Access Code. If you do not know your access code, click the link to retrieve your access code. This will verify you have a profile already in the system and send your access code to the email address you currently have on file. If you do not know what email address is on file, contact an one of us listed below and they will provide you with this.
3. Click Submit Access Code and continue to fill out the form.
4. Choose the program you wish to register for.
HOW TO REGISTER AS A NEW PLAYER
If you are new to the organization, please select No to the returning player option and fill out the form.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I'M A RETURNING PLAYER?
If you are unsure if you are returning or not, click the link to retrieve your access code, and enter your Name and Birthday. If you do not have a profile in the system, you will receive an error message. Go back to the registration form and proceed as a new registrant.
If your email address has changed and you either do not remember or no longer have access to the email address on file, please contact one of us listed below to provide you with your access code.
Complete the 2012-13 Charlottetown Ringette
Registration form online HERE
If you have any questions or problems with the online form, please email or call: